Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionMaytag front-load washer. The PowerWash® cycle's extra wash action and an internal heater help remove everyday tough stains in a single wash. Plus, an Optimal Dose dispenser releases the right amount of detergent at the right time automatically. To keep clean clothes smelling fresh when you can't move them to the dryer right away, the Fresh Hold® option tumbles loads and circulates air with a built-in fan up to 12 hours after the wash cycle ends. You can even toss a small load in the front load washer before bed and have it clean and dry by morning with the Overnight Wash & Dry cycle.
COLD WASH CYCLE
Extra cleaning action and a precise slow-motion soak power out tough stains like wine, chocolate and ground-in dirt in cold water. This provides the cleaning performance of a warm water wash cycle with the energy savings of cold water.
10-YEAR LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY ON WASHER MOTOR AND STAINLESS STEEL WASH BASKET
Washers are backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the washer motor and stainless steel wash basket. With a 10-year limited parts warranty, you can look forward to years of worry-free, dependable cleaning. See warranty for more details. Motor and wash basket only.
We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. Better Built by hard-working employees and delivered straight from Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
FRESH HOLD® OPTION
The Fresh Hold® option lets you wash on your schedule. It helps keep clothes fresh for up to 12 hours after the cycle has ended.
OPTIMAL DOSE DISPENSER
An Optimal Dose dispenser takes the guesswork out of laundry. It adds just the right amount of detergent at just the right time for powerful cleaning. Better still, it stores enough for up to 12 loads of laundry.
BEST CLEANING IN ITS CLASS DRIVEN BY THE POWERWASH® CYCLE
The Best Cleaning in its class is driven by the PowerWash® cycle and features the extra cleaning action of the Power™ Impeller to attack stubborn stains.
|Manufacturers Color||Metallic Slate|
|IEC||5.2 cu. ft.|
|IEC (By Class)||Extra Large (4.3 cu.ft. and above)|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Energy Star Certified||Yes|
|Number of cycles||11|
• Clean Washer With Affresh
• Cold Wash
• Drain & Spin
• Overnight Wash & Dry (12hr)
• Wrinkle Control
|Dispensers||Optimal Dose Dispenser|
|Drum Material||Stainless steel|
|Spin Speed||1200 rpm|
• Cycle Indicator Lights With Digital Time Remaining
• Direct Drive Motor
• Feedback-Status Indicators: Add Garment, Clean Washer Reminder, Detergent Level, Done, Door Locked, Estimated Time Remaining, Sensing, Steaming
• Pump Impeller, Corrosion Resistant Springs And Dampers
• Suspension System: 2 Springs 4 Dampers
• 5 Speed Spins
• 3 Soil Levels
• Washer Option Selections: Control Lock, Delay Wash, Detergent Concentration, Drum Light, End Of Cycle Signal, Extra Rinse, Fresh Hold®, Steam For Stains, Water Hardness
|Net Weight||234.99 lb(s) / 106.59 kg|
|Additional Warranty Information||
• First Year Limited Warranty (Parts And Labor)
• Second Through Tenth Year Limited Warranty (Drive Motor And Wash Basket Only - Labor Not Included)
|Width Class||26" - 27"|
|Width||27 inch(es) / 68.58 cm|
|Height||39.75 inch(es) / 100.97 cm|
|Depth||32.94 inch(es) / 83.67 cm|
• Depth with door open 90 degree: 52 15/16 inches
• Maximum height: 39 3/4 inches
• Minimum height: 38 3/4 inches
• For more information refer to dimension guide