Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
This KitchenAid® 30-inch wide gas slide-in single oven features 5 burners, continuous interlocking grates and a steam rack that promotes additional moisture to the inside of the oven. This appliance also provides a storage drawer and frontal glass touch controls.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
A promise to fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30" width, countertop depth of 24"-25", cabinet depth of 23"-24" and countertop height of 36".
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Provides a convenient storage area for frequently used pots and pans.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
5 BURNERS (5k, 8k, 9.2k, 15k and 17k)
Provides the perfect range of cooking power from 5,000 to 17,000 BTU, so you can go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
• Stainless Steel
|Certifications and Aprovals|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.8|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
• Center Rear: 8,000 BTU
• Left Front: 17,000 BTU
• Left Rear: 5,000 BTU
• Right Front: 15,000 BTU
• Right Rear: 9,200 BTU
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Selections : Clock, Cook Time, Delay Start, Keep Warm Setting, Proofing, Steam Bake, Warm Zone
• 1 Max Capacity, 1 Gliding Roll-Out, 1 Steam Rack
• Hidden Bake Element
• ADA Height and Operation Compliant
• Stainless Steel Towel Bar Handles
• Broiler Element Power : 13000 BTU
• Convection Element Power : 900
• Bake Element Power : 18000 BTU
• AquaLift® Steam Clean
• Porcelain Coated Steel Cooktop
• Even-Heat™ True Convection
• EasyConvect™ Conversion
• Glass Touch Controls
• Side Trim Accessory Kit
• Continuous Interlocking Grates
|Additional Warranty Information||
• Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||28.31 inch(es) / 71.91 cm|
• 1 3/16"" (3.0 cm) Height From Cooktop To Top Of Vent
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm)
• Model/serial Number Plate (Located Behind The Oven Door On The Top Right-hand Side Of The Oven Frame)
• 36" (91.4 Cm) Height To Top Of Cooktop Edge With Leveling Legs Screwed All The Way In* (*Range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs)
• 28 5/46" (71.9 cm) Max. Depth From Front Of Console To Back Of Range
• 28 7/8" (73.3 cm) Max. Depth From Handle To Back Of Range