Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
This KitchenAid® 30-inch wide dual fuel double oven combines the precise control of a gas cooking surface with an electric oven to satisfy all culinary needs. The appliance also features a steam rack that provides additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Manufacturers Color||Stainless Steel|
|Basic Color||Stainless Steel|
• Center rear: 7,350 BTU
• Left front: 17,000 BTU
• Left rear: 5,000 BTU
• Right front: 10,000 BTU
• Right Rear: 5,000 BTU
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||
• Upper oven: 2.5 Cu. Ft.
• Lower oven: 4.2 Cu. Ft.
• Total oven: 6.7 Cu. Ft
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• Glass touch controls
• Steam rack offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results
• The oven's slow cook function provides superb slow cooking without taking up valuable counter space
|Certifications and Aprovals|
|Additional Warranty Information||
• Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor
|Width||30 inch(es) / 76.2 cm|
|Height||47.32 inch(es) / 120.2 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||26.13 inch(es) / 66.36 cm|
• 35 3/4" ± 1/8" (90.8 ± 0.3 cm) cooktop height (minimum) with leveling legs screwed all the way in ( Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)
• 28 1/2" ± 1/4" (72.4 ± 0.6 cm) depth with handle